Pentair Sand Dollar Filters
• One-piece thermoplastic tank for exceptional strength, corrosion resistance, and long life.
• Combination water and sand drain makes servicing and winterizing fast and easy.
• Special internal design keeps sand bed level for consistent performance and extended time between cleaning cycles.
• Attractive almond color blends with any outdoor décor.
Pool filter operation doesn’t come any easier. The multi-port valve of the Sand Dollar® filter puts all filter functions right at your fingertips – just rotate the handle to the desired position and Sand Dollar does the rest for sure and simple operation.
• Top Mount 6-function 11⁄2" multi-port valve features a pressure gauge and manual air relief for optimum filtration efficiency.
• Internal design ensures that water is exposed to maximum sand surface area for superior filtration performance and efficient backwashing.
• New, larger capacity unit – SD 80 – for even the largest pools.
• One-year limited warranty. See warranty for details.
Systems feature powerful Pentair SuperFlo® pumps, and filter to pump hose connection kits.
FILTER MEDIA NOT INCLUDED: for sand filtration tanks, use ONLY pool grade #20 silica sand or ZEOSAND, Doheny part number 7729.
For Technical support on this item please contact Pentair at 1-800-831-7133 www.pentairpool.com
|Item #||Product Name||Discount Price||Qty|
|6443||22.5" Sand Filter and valve only- 28,800 gallons/8 hours- requires 200 lbs sand||
|7656||26" Sand Filter and valve only- 36,000 gallons/8 hours- requires 350 lbs sand||
|2574||26" filter system w. 1.5 HP pump- For pools up to 36,000 gallons- Requires 350 lbs of sand||