Aquabot ABTURT2R1 Turbo T2 In-Ground Robotic Pool Cleaner with Free Caddy
You can clean your entire pool in about 1 hour with its exclusive rotating quad brush system with patented flex-flap design to scrub loose water line build-up and break down large debris. With its superior maneuverability and intelligent efficiency can reduce as much as 85% of the wear and tear of other cleaners, and clean up to 5 hours faster on any pool up to 50 ft in length.
- 1 hour clean time
- Auto shut off
- Self-contained reusable 34 quart capacity filter
- Cleans 5,000 gal/hour
- Cool touch all weather power supply
- 60 ft self buoyant, Kevlar cord. 1st year bumper to bumper warranty, 2nd and 3rd year motor warranty (motor & power supply). Weighs 17 lb.
- Shape: Rectangle, Lap, Kidney, L-Shape, Round, Oval
- Surfaces: Vinyl, Gunite/Concrete, Fiberglass
- Pool to Wall Transition: 90 Degree Angle
- Electrical Requirements: 120VAC/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 230W
- Dimensions: 17 1/2" X 15 3/4" X 11 1/2"
- Weight: 19 lbs
- Cable Length: 60'
- 3 Year (1st yr. 100%, 2nd 3rd yr. limited).
While submerged turn upright, then let go allowing your cleaner to settle to a level area on the pool floor near the shallow end. Starting it on an inkling (like a deep end hopper) may cause the cleaner, program and sensors to mistakenly consider the incline as the floor, and conversely on the floor as the wall. This would offset its cleaning program and coverage, resulting in missed areas. Be sure to start the cleaner on a level surface every time.
Turn ON Power Supply to begin cleaning.