Hayward Power-Flo LX Above Ground Pool Pumps have set the industry standard for decades, and the quality promise continues with the Power-Flo LX Pool Pump. Specifically engineered for above ground pools, the Hayward Power-Flo LX Pool Pump offers dependable performance plus quiet operation. Combines durable and corrosion-proof construction with advanced features. This high performance swimming pool pump is a leader in overall value and performance.
Special features of the Hayward Power-Flo LX Pool Pump include:
- High-performance impeller
- High performance motor with stainless steel shaft and automatic thermal overload protection
- Corrosion-proof PermaGlassXL housing for all-weather performance and quiet operation
- 100% drip proof, heat-resistant double-sized seal for long motor life
- Drain plug for simple maintenance
- Clear cover for easy viewing of trapped debris
- Large strainer basket has extra leaf-holding capacity
- Standard three-prong grounded 6 foot cord connection.
Take advantage of the long-lasting, reliable performance that a Hayward Above Ground Pool Pump can offer. From the high strength PermaGlassLX material to the industrial sized basket that really keeps your maintenance to a minimum, Hayward Power-Flo LX Pool Pumps address all of your needs and more.
Note: Cord is not twist-lock. Hayward Power-Flo LX Above Ground Pool Pumps do not have an on/off switch.
For Technical support on this item please contact Hayward at 1-800-HAYWARD www.haywardpools.com
- For best pool pump performance, position the above ground pump below the pool water line and as close to the pool as possible.
- Hayward above ground pumps are designed with self-lubricating motor bearings and shaft seals, so no additional lubrication is necessary.
- Avoid installing above ground pool pumps in damp, non-ventilated areas, as the motors require free circulation of air to help with cooling.
- Shaft seals that have worn out from standard wear and tear can be easily replaced following the manufacturers instructions.
- Always store pool pumps and motors in a dry, well-ventilated room during the winter to protect from freezing.
Item # 2472P