Moves 550 Gallons Per Hour! Drain your pool cover surface water with this efficient Cover Care Pump. Comes with an easy-to-clean no clog filter. Connects to standard garden hoses. 25 ft power cord. UL approved. Full one year warranty. Pool cover pumps also remove excess water after a heavy rainstorm and will help drain your swimming pool for the winter.
Pool Cover Pump Care Tips:
- Before servicing the pool pump, disconnect it from the electrical service, unplug the cord, remove fuse and disconnect the box.
- Disassembling the motor housing of the pool pump or the power cord voids all warranties.
- Keep the pump clean and well-maintained at all times & clean it before storing for pool closing.
- To remove any clogs that form, remove the intake screen and remove the debris.
- If water freezes in the hose during the winter months, throw it out and replace to avoid damaging the pool cover pump.