The SuperFlo Pool Pump from Pentair is a product of more than 40 years of innovative hydraulic engineering. The result is an ability to move more water more efficiently for lower operating cost and super quiet operation. Plus, by performing with less effort, there's simply less wear and tear - and that means longer life for a higher return on your pump investment.
- It's a perfect match to your application and assurance of minimum energy consumption
- Cam and Ramp lid locks into place with a quarter turn
- Heavy-duty, high service factor 56 square flange motor for long life commercial grade at a consumer price
- Quiet operation due to superior internal flow design that reduces hydraulic noise
- See-through lid permits easy inspection of strainer basket
- SuperFlo Pump is a direct and superior replacement for the Hayward Super Pump
The SuperFlo High Performance Pump meets all the criteria for a superior pool, spa or water feature pump. It's super energy-efficient, super quiet and super easy to maintain. Plus, it's designed with innovative materials that will stand up to the most demanding installations and conditions. Whether you're choosing your first pump or replacing older technology, the SuperFlo Pump is definitely a super choice.Self-priming for quick, easy start-upIncludes 1.5" internal slip and 2" external slip unions115 Volt or 230 Volt models availableHigh service factor 56 square flange motor for long lifePerformance and pressure tested to ensure superior qualityUL/CUL/NSF certifiedOne year limited warranty. See warranty for details
For Technical support on this item please contact Pentair at 1-800-831-7133 www.pentairpool.com
IMPORTANT MESSAGE! Due to upcoming Department of Energy (DOE) Dedicated Purpose Pool Pump regulations and global supply chain constraints, the motor HP may have been substituted. Pentair has have replaced the pump/system ordered with a full-rated TEFC motor. TEFC motors are of higher quality and, typically, have higher efficiency than the pump ordered. The pump motor has been replaced with a comparable full-rated pump motor. The motor tag may reflect a lesser HP, however, Pentair has assured us that the performance curve for the replacement pump is the same or better than the ordered pump. Applies to skus #7675, #7676 and #7839.