Pentair 342001 SuperFlo VS Variable Speed Pump
- 80% in Energy Savings
- Real-time 24-hour Clock
- Extremely quiet
- Can wire 110V or 220V
AFFORDABLE VARIABLE SPEED TECHNOLOGY COMES TO STANDARD POOLS FOR ENERGY COST SAVINGS OF UP TO 80%
SuperFlo VS pumps slash energy costs by up to 80%, compared to conventional pool pumps. They come to you from the company that launched variable speed technology years ahead of every other pool pump manufacturer. With premium features like a 24-hour real-time clock and an intuitive interface that displays watts and RPMs, they're easy to program and operate. With the SuperFlo VS pump, you don't need to spend a fortune to enjoy big savings on your utility bill, it's affordable for new and standard pump replacement applications. No other company can match our proven, in-field performance and reliability, so you can count on years of long, dependable service. No wonder we outsell all other variable speed pumps.
- Only variable speed pump on the market today with 115/208-230V and 50/60 Hz single phase capability. Operating nominal voltage range is 110V thru 230V.
- Ideal for standard pools requiring up to 1.5 hp pump.
- Three operating speed settings plus override capability.
- Direct and superior drop-in replacement for the HaywardSuperPump.
- An Eco Select Brand product: one of Pentair's "greenest" and most efficient choices.
* Savings based on variable speed pump compared to a single-speed pump running 12 hours per day at an average of $0.16 per kWh in a 20,000 gallon pool. Actual savings may vary based on local utility rates, pool size, pump run time, pump horsepower, pump rpm, plumbing size and length, pump model, service factor and other hydraulic factors. Hayward and Super Pump are registered trademarks of Hayward Industries, Inc