Q. How does the Lowest Price Guarantee work?
A. Satisfaction guaranteed! If you are not completely satisfied, you may make a return for a full refund or replacement within 14 days for items that are in new, unused/unopened condition, excluding any discount and shipping charges . All other items are subject to up to a 20% restocking fee at our discretion. Returns received 15-30 days after the date of purchase are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Special return restrictions apply to Zodiac manufactured items, please contact Customer Service for details. Custom and Special Order items are not returnable. After 14 days, all manufacturers’ warranties apply. To return any merchandise, place it in its original carton in original (new) condition, along with your contact information, order number if available, and reason for the return. Send to: Pool Supplies Superstore Returns Dept., 10411 80th Avenue, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158. All returns must be pre-paid and insured. If you have any questions, please contact our Customer Service Team at: [email protected]. Refusing delivery on any shipment will result in original as well as return shipping fees handling & or restocking fees. These will be deducted from the refund amount. Custom items are made to your specifications and therefore cannot be returned unless there is damage or a defect, in which case we will provide a replacement of the item ordered. Note: Excluded items are installed pool liners, opened paint or chemicals, dive boards, drilled reel systems and ALL custom orders.
Q. How do I make a return?
A. Satisfaction guaranteed! If you are not completely satisfied, you may make a return for a full refund or replacement within 14 days for items that are in new, unused/unopened condition, excluding any discount and handling charges. All other items are subject to up to a 20% restocking fee at our discretion. Custom and Special Order items are not returnable. After 30 days, all manufacturers’ warranties apply. To return any merchandise, place it in its original carton in original (new) condition. Send to: Pool Supplies Superstore Returns Dept., 10411 80th Avenue, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158. Fill out the back of the packing slip and include it with the return shipment. All returns must be pre-paid and insured. If you have any questions, please contact our Customer Service Team at: [email protected]. Refusing delivery on any shipment that is not damaged will result in shipping and restocking fees. These will be deducted from the refund amount. Custom items are made to your specifications and therefore cannot be returned unless there is damage or a defect, in which case we will provide a replacement of the item ordered. Note: Excluded items are installed pool liners, opened paint or chemicals, dive boards, drilled reel systems and ALL custom orders.
Q. How do I know my personal information is safe?
A. Pool Supplies Superstore understands your concerns. Our website is certified Hacker Safe and is tested daily. In addition, your personal information is transmitted to our website using SSL (Secured Socket Layer) protocol provided by Verisign, a leader in internet security. When your browser is in secure mode, you will notice an unbroken key or lock at the bottom left corner of the page. Your personal information is encrypted and can only be read by our order entry department. Orders taken by phone have stringent safeguards to protect your privacy, as well.
Q. I returned a product that I no longer needed. When and how can I anticipate my refund?
A. Refunds will be processed after the product is returned and inspected to be sure it meets the return requirements, which are: returned within the 14 day time period, and brand new, unopened/unused condition. Once product condition has been confirmed, your refund (less any associated fees) will be refunded back to the original method of payment. It could take up to 5-7 business days for the refund to appear in your account.
Q. Is there a restocking fee?
A. There are no restocking fees on new items returned during the first 14 days of purchase. Returns received 15-30 days after the date of purchase are subject to a 20% restocking fee. A 20% restocking fee will also be charged on items returned within the 14 day time period that are not in brand new, unopened/unused condition at our discretion. Item must include all original parts & manuals. Note: Opened/installed pool liners, opened paint and chemicals, dive boards, drilled solar reel systems, clearance products and ALL custom orders are not returnable, thus are excluded from this offer.
Q. What is your cancellation policy?
A. Pool Supplies Superstore prides itself on delivering your pool supplies fast. Cancellation requests must be called in to our Customer Service team, please take down the representative’s name at the time of the request. To provide swift delivery service, orders are processed promptly for shipping. In some instances, we may not be able to stop the shipment, in that case the return policy would apply. Note, some items will ship from a third-party supplier. If that item has shipped or is in production, it cannot be cancelled. The item is not cancelled until the supplier has sent written confirmation of the cancellation.
Q. Why was my order selected to review?
A. Orders are randomly selected to be screened by our consumer loss protection team for your safety. Your order may be selected for review. We may contact you via email or telephone. This could potentially cause a delay in processing of your order up to 2 business days.
Q. What if I attempted to install the solar or winter cover on the pool?
A. Returned solar and winter covers that have been placed on the pool are subject to a 40% restock fee due to a non-saleable condition. Please contact Customer Service at 1-800-372-1325 prior to the return for details or email [email protected]
Q. When will my order ship?
A. Your order will ship the same day on items that are in stock. Federal Express will have your order at your front door within five business days. At Pool Supplies Superstore, there are no additional charges for Saturday deliveries.
Q. I ordered a solar cover and did not get the white plastic with it. Why?
A. Solar cover manufacturers have in the past occasionally included a sample protective cover. Due to the fact it is not included by the manufacturer, we do offer the protective covers for solar covers as a separate purchase.
Q. I purchased a winter/solar cover and was reading the warranty card provided by DEI. It states under the terms of guarantee that it is a limited warranty. Please explain.
A. It simply means that if your product meets the criteria to be replaced under warranty:
• during the full warranty timeframe you would only be responsible for the shipping fee
• After the full warranty period there would be a percentage of the cover price that you would be responsible for plus the shipping fee.
Q. Can I get my order next day?
A. The Pool Supplies Superstore is pleased to offer free next day delivery at no additional charge to most of the US for many of our most popular swimming pool supplies. Next Day Delivery Service does not mean Next Day Air, but simply that your qualifying products will be shipped from the warehouse closest to you resulting in delivery the next day. We do have a shipping charge of only $5.99 for orders under $50.00. Other than for Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin, not all products are stocked at all locations and therefore are not all available for next day delivery. Only those items with a Next Day Delivery designation can be expected to arrive the next day and orders must be placed by 4pm local time; the exceptions are Florida by 2pm, Texas by 2:30pm and Tennessee by 3pm.
Q. What do I do if I have a defective solar or winter cover?
A. For a manufacturer's defect discovered within 30 days of purchase, please contact our Customer Service Team immediately to arrange for an exchange at [email protected]. For covers past the 30-day return period, warranty questions may be directed to DEI Warranty (Phone: 262-605-3757).
Q. I am interested in a safety cover. How can I tell If I need a custom cover?
A. If your pool is anything other than a rectangle shape, you will need a custom-made cover. This product requires a minimum of 3 feet of concrete deck space on all sides of the pool for installation, with no obstructions within 18 inches of the pool edge, including: slide legs, diving board stands, ladders, spas, or rails. Please call 800-372-1325 and select option 3 to speak to a safety cover specialist. Note: Manufacturers warranties will be void if cover is installed improperly per ASTM standards. If your deck is anything other than concrete you will need custom ordered hardware.
Q. I had a safety cover previously, will this attach to the anchors I currently have?
A. When replacing an existing safety cover, the strap placement is not guaranteed to match. The strap spacing may vary depending on the cover or the manufacturer. To ensure proper anchor placement we can use your existing cover as a template at no additional cost. Please call 800-372-1325 option 3 to speak to a safety cover specialist.
Q. How do I know if I should get a mesh or a solid safety cover?
A. We typically recommend that areas with a high snow load and colder climates use a mesh safety cover. This allows water to pass through evenly. We suggest that areas with warmer climates use a solid safety cover which helps prevent algae growth by blocking the sunlight.
Q. Is the cable and ratchet included with my winter cover?
A. If an above ground pool cover is ordered, a cable and ratchet will already be prepackaged in the box with the pool cover. One exception would be the ultimate winter pool cover, which does not require a cable or ratchet.
Q. How quickly can I get a custom cover made?
A. One of our manufacturers that you can choose from will produce and ship a blue or green custom cover in as little as 72 hours of receiving the order. Measurement discrepancies may cause a delay in shipping.
Q. Do custom covers cost a lot more?
A. Custom covers do cost more, yet the benefits outweigh the cost. You will have an intact warranty and the security of knowing your pool is correctly protected in accordance with ASTM standards. You will not have premature wearing of the cover due to improper sizing. If an improperly sized/shaped cover is installed on the pool, the warranty is void as the cover will be damaged over time.
Q. How do I find the product/model number or sku?
A. The product number or SKU is located on every individual product page just below the product name. You will see the brand, MPN (manufacturer part number) and/or SKU number.
Q. Do you accept payment plans?
A. Pool Supplies Superstore does not offer payment plans. You do have an option through PayPal Credit to set up payment plans. All of these orders must be placed online. During your checkout process it will give the option of payment methods: credit card, PayPal, or PayPal Credit. Select Paypal Credit.
Q. Do you ship outside the contiguous United States?
A. Pool Supplies Superstore only ships orders within the contiguous United States.
Q. I received the wrong item or it was damaged in transit, what do I do now?
A. Contact Customer Service for assistance in replacing the damaged or incorrect item at [email protected]
Q. Does your warehouse ship 7 days a week?
A. At Pool Supplies Superstore, our network of warehouses are available to ship products Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. We will ship your product from the closest warehouse to you as long as the item is in stock at that location. Orders can be placed 24 hours a day!
Q. What forms of payment do you take?
A. Mail in orders may be paid with credit/debit card, check or money order. Online orders may be paid with credit/debit card. Pool Supplies Superstore accepts American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card and PayPal. Card must have a valid billing address. Restrictions apply to gift cards and/or pre-paid cards.
Q. The item I am ordering states that it ships via freight truck. What does that mean to me as far as the delivery of my order?
A. (See below)
- Some shipments require truck deliveries due to the overall size or weight of the item. They are normally delivered on a 40 foot truck.
- The carrier will notify you of delivery 1-2 days prior to delivery. You, or someone you appoint, must be in attendance at the delivery. NOTE: Person signing for item must be over the age of 18.
- Lift gate service is available for an additional charge of $29.99 and must be requested at the time of order. A lift gate truck has a hydraulic lift to set your order at the curb.
- If a lift gate is not used, you may need additional help to unload your order.
- If there is more than one box, the shipment will be put on a pallet and wrapped in clear plastic shrink wrap. You may need to break down pallet orders and unload the individual boxes or items. No single item should weigh more than 80lbs.
- Actual delivery dates cannot be determined at the time of order. Delivery may take up to 2 weeks depending on the delivery location and its proximity to the warehouse.
- Please count the number of boxes/items that were delivered and compare that with the delivery bill. Note any differences in quantities on the delivery bill BEFORE you sign. This will be helpful in filing a claim with the trucking company if needed.
Make a note of any damages on the delivery bill BEFORE you sign. The trucking company requires this in order to pay for damages that may occur during shipping.
If there is a large amount of damage (large holes in the boxes, contents spilling out, missing more than 10% of the boxes, etc.), please refuse delivery and contact Customer Service. Pool Supplies Superstore will send a replacement.
NOTE: If you sign the delivery statement without noting all damaged and/or missing items, neither Pool Supplies Superstore nor the shipping company can be held responsible for any lost or damaged items.
Q. What's the Best Way to Open or Close a Pool?
A. When closing your pool for the off season, follow these seven basic steps to protect your pool and provide for an easy pool opening come spring.
- Clean pool completely—brush walls, vacuum, and leaf skim.
- Make certain pH and alkalinity are in balance.
- Add chemicals from your Winter Value Pack.
- Drain pool to desired water level—usually below return fittings.
- Per pool's instructions, add pool grade anti-freeze to plumbing lines, plug lines and skimmers where necessary.
- Following manufacturer's instructions, close down filter system—check all drain plugs.
- Cover your pool properly and securely with a superior Pool Supplies Superstore winter cover.
Note: The Florida Swimming Pool Association has compiled information on preparing your swimming pool for a major storm, such as a hurricane.
As you welcome warmer weather, be assured that Pool Supplies Superstore helps make opening your pool a breeze! Follow these three simple steps and let the fun begin.
- Remove and clean swimming pool cover: Remove any water and debris from the pool cover using a siphon or submersible pump. Remove and empty the anchoring water bags. Remove the cover and clean it with tile and vinyl cleaner. After cleaning your cover, dry both sides and sprinkle with talcum powder or Alkalinity Up. This helps prevent mold and mildew while cover is stored in a cool, dry place.
- Raise water level and inspect pool equipment: Reconnect all filter hoses. Raise the water level to the middle of the skimmer. Check the filter, pump and heater for any winter damage and replace all drain plugs. Clean the filter with filter cleaner and degreaser. Remove winterizing plugs from inlet fittings and skimmer. Prime pump and turn on the filtration system. Check the system for leaks. Run pump and filter system for two hours to make sure equipment is working properly. Before proceeding to step No. 3 make sure your pool is free of leaves and debris.
- Pool Start Up Kit Simply select the proper size Pool Start Up Kit which range for pools between 10,000 and 30,000 gallons. Test water for pH level making sure that it is in balance. When pH is balanced add stain and scale remover and allow filter to circulate for 24 hours. Next add recommended dose of Pool Shock. Shocking will initially sanitize water and rid it of organisms and algae. Circulate for 2 hours and add Algaecide, per recommended dosage on bottle to kill existing algae and prevent algae growth. Circulate 2 hours and add water clarifier per recommended dosage on bottle. Add chlorine as needed and proceed with your normal pool care.
Pool Supplies Superstore is not responsible for inadvertent misprints or typographical errors. Prices are subject to change without notice.