Q. How does the Lowest Price Guarantee work?
A. Satisfaction guaranteed! If you are not completely satisfied, you may make a return for a full refund or replacement within 14 days for items that are in new, unused/unopened condition, excluding any discount and shipping charges . All other items are subject to up to a 20% restocking fee at our discretion. Returns received 15-30 days after the date of purchase are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Special return restrictions apply to Zodiac manufactured items, please contact Customer Service for details. Custom and Special Order items are not returnable. After 14 days, all manufacturers’ warranties apply. To return any merchandise, place it in its original carton in original (new) condition, along with your contact information, order number if available, and reason for the return. Send to: Pool Supplies Superstore Returns Dept., 10411 80th Avenue, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158. All returns must be pre-paid and insured. If you have any questions, please contact our Customer Service Team at: CustomerService@poolsuppliessuperstore. Refusing delivery on any shipment will result in original as well as return shipping fees handling & or restocking fees. These will be deducted from the refund amount. Custom items are made to your specifications and therefore cannot be returned unless there is damage or a defect, in which case we will provide a replacement of the item ordered. Note: Excluded items are installed pool liners, opened paint or chemicals, dive boards, drilled reel systems and ALL custom orders.
Q. How do I make a return?
A. Satisfaction guaranteed! If you are not completely satisfied, you may make a return for a full refund or replacement within 30 days for items that are in new, unused/unopened condition, excluding any discount and handling charges. All other items are subject to up to a 20% restocking fee at our discretion. Custom and Special Order items are not returnable. After 30 days, all manufacturers’ warranties apply. To return any merchandise, place it in its original carton in original (new) condition. Send to: Pool Supplies Superstore Returns Dept., 10411 80th Avenue, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158. Fill out the back of the packing slip and include it with the return shipment. All returns must be pre-paid and insured. If you have any questions, please contact our Customer Service Team at: CustomerService@poolsuppliessuperstore.com. Refusing delivery on any shipment that is not damaged will result in shipping and restocking fees. These will be deducted from the refund amount. Custom items are made to your specifications and therefore cannot be returned unless there is damage or a defect, in which case we will provide a replacement of the item ordered. Note: Excluded items are installed pool liners, opened paint or chemicals, dive boards, drilled reel systems and ALL custom orders.
Q. How do I know my personal information is safe?
A. Pool Supplies Superstore understands your concerns. Our website is certified Hacker Safe and is tested daily. In addition, your personal information is transmitted to our website using SSL (Secured Socket Layer) protocol provided by Verisign, a leader in internet security. When your browser is in secure mode, you will notice an unbroken key or lock at the bottom left corner of the page. Your personal information is encrypted and can only be read by our order entry department. Orders taken by phone have stringent safeguards to protect your privacy, as well.
Q. Is there a restocking fee?
A. There are absolutely no restocking fees on new items returned during the first thirty days of purchase. A 20% restocking fee will be charged on items returned within the thirty day time period that are not in brand new, unopened/unused condition at our discretion. Note: Installed pool liners, opened paint and chemicals, dive boards, drilled solar reel systems, and ALL custom orders are not returnable, thus are excluded from this offer.
Q. When will my order ship?
A. Your order will ship the same day on items that are in stock. Federal Express will have your order at your front door within five business days. At Pool Supplies Superstore, there are no additional charges for Saturday deliveries.
Q. Can I get my order next day?
A. The Pool Supplies Superstore is pleased to offer free next day delivery at no additional charge to most of the US for many of our most popular swimming pool supplies. Next Day Delivery Service does not mean Next Day Air, but simply that your qualifying products will be shipped from the warehouse closest to you resulting in delivery the next day. We do have a shipping charge of only $5.99 for orders under $50.00. Other than for Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin, not all products are stocked at all locations and therefore are not all available for next day delivery. Only those items with a Next Day Delivery designation (arrow or red dot) can be expected to arrive the next day and orders must be placed by 4pm local time; the exceptions are Florida by 2pm, Texas by 2:30pm and Tennessee by 3pm.
Q. What do I do if I have a defective solar or winter cover?
A. For a manufacturer's defect discovered within 30 days of purchase, please contact our Customer Service Team immediately to arrange for an exchange at CustomerService@poolsuppliessuperstore.com. For covers past the 30-day return period, warranty questions may be directed to DEI Warranty (Phone: 262-605-3757).
Q. Do you ship outside the contiguous United States?
A. Pool Supplies Superstore only ships orders within the contiguous United States.
Q. I received the wrong item or it was damaged in transit, what do I do now?
A. Contact Customer Service for assistance in replacing the damaged or incorrect item at CustomerService@poolsuppliessuperstore.com
Q. What forms of payment do you take?
A. Mail in orders may be paid with credit/debit card, check or money order. Online orders may be paid with credit/debit card. Pool Supplies Superstore accepts American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card and PayPal.
Q. The item I am ordering states that it ships via freight truck. What does that mean to me as far as the delivery of my order?
A. (See below)
- Some shipments require truck deliveries due to the overall size or weight of the item. They are normally delivered on a 40 foot truck.
- The carrier will notify you of delivery 1-2 days prior to delivery. You, or someone you appoint, must be in attendance at the delivery. NOTE: Person signing for item must be over the age of 18.
- Lift gate service is available for an additional charge of $29.99 and must be requested at the time of order. A lift gate truck has a hydraulic lift to set your order at the curb.
- If a lift gate is not used, you may need additional help to unload your order.
- If there is more than one box, the shipment will be put on a pallet and wrapped in clear plastic shrink wrap. You may need to break down pallet orders and unload the individual boxes or items. No single item should weigh more than 80lbs.
- Actual delivery dates cannot be determined at the time of order. Delivery may take up to 2 weeks depending on the delivery location and its proximity to the warehouse.
- Please count the number of boxes/items that were delivered and compare that with the delivery bill. Note any differences in quantities on the delivery bill BEFORE you sign. This will be helpful in filing a claim with the trucking company if needed.
Make a note of any damages on the delivery bill BEFORE you sign. The trucking company requires this in order to pay for damages that may occur during shipping.
If there is a large amount of damage (large holes in the boxes, contents spilling out, missing more than 10% of the boxes, etc.), please refuse delivery and contact Customer Service. Pool Supplies Superstore will send a replacement.
NOTE: If you sign the delivery statement without noting all damaged and/or missing items, neither Pool Supplies Superstore nor the shipping company can be held responsible for any lost or damaged items.
Q. What's the Best Way to Open or Close a Pool?
A. When closing your pool for the off season, follow these seven basic steps to protect your pool and provide for an easy pool opening come spring.
- Clean pool completely—brush walls, vacuum, and leaf skim.
- Make certain pH and alkalinity are in balance.
- Add chemicals from your Winter Value Pack.
- Drain pool to desired water level—usually below return fittings.
- Per pool's instructions, add pool grade anti-freeze to plumbing lines, plug lines and skimmers where necessary.
- Following manufacturer's instructions, close down filter system—check all drain plugs.
- Cover your pool properly and securely with a superior Pool Supplies Superstore winter cover.
Note: The Florida Swimming Pool Association has compiled information on preparing your swimming pool for a major storm, such as a hurricane.
As you welcome warmer weather, be assured that Pool Supplies Superstore helps make opening your pool a breeze! Follow these three simple steps and let the fun begin.
- Remove and clean swimming pool cover: Remove any water and debris from the pool cover using a siphon or submersible pump. Remove and empty the anchoring water bags. Remove the cover and clean it with tile and vinyl cleaner. After cleaning your cover, dry both sides and sprinkle with talcum powder or Alkalinity Up. This helps prevent mold and mildew while cover is stored in a cool, dry place.
- Raise water level and inspect pool equipment: Reconnect all filter hoses. Raise the water level to the middle of the skimmer. Check the filter, pump and heater for any winter damage and replace all drain plugs. Clean the filter with filter cleaner and degreaser. Remove winterizing plugs from inlet fittings and skimmer. Prime pump and turn on the filtration system. Check the system for leaks. Run pump and filter system for two hours to make sure equipment is working properly. Before proceeding to step No. 3 make sure your pool is free of leaves and debris.
- Pool Start Up Kit Simply select the proper size Pool Start Up Kit which range for pools between 10,000 and 30,000 gallons. Test water for pH level making sure that it is in balance. When pH is balanced add stain and scale remover and allow filter to circulate for 24 hours. Next add recommended dose of Pool Shock. Shocking will initially sanitize water and rid it of organisms and algae. Circulate for 2 hours and add Algaecide, per recommended dosage on bottle to kill existing algae and prevent algae growth. Circulate 2 hours and add water clarifier per recommended dosage on bottle. Add chlorine as needed and proceed with your normal pool care.
Pool Supplies Superstore is not responsible for inadvertent misprints or typographical errors. Prices are subject to change without notice.