Battery-powered convenience! Lightweight, affordable, and easy-to-use, the Pool Blaster Catfish Li is a rechargeable pool vacuum cleaner, with a 5-year battery w/quick connect plug. Designed to work independently of your pool filter system, Pool Blaster Catfish Li come equipped with an on-board debris catcher and reusable, all-purpose, reusable filter bag. Hi-flow swimming pool vacuum motor works hard to remove leaves, sand, and even bacteria from your water. Attaches to any standard, telescopic vac pole for extended reach, with wheels and brushes for a variety of surfaces. Pool Blaster Catfish Li works with both above ground and inground pools.
- Power Rating: 200
- Scrubbing Brushes: Yes
- Cleaning Coverage: 1,102 Sq. Ft/Hour
- Battery Recharger: Included
- Run Time: Up to 45 minutes on a full charge
- Vacuum Head Width: 8"
- Crevice Corner Nozzle: Yes
- Unit Size: 11" x 4.5" x 3.5"
- Unit Weight: 3.1 lbs
Warranty: 1 year Motor Box and electronic related components. 90 days for battery.PARTS NOT COVERED UNDER WARRANTY: The filter bag and vacuum head and nose cap require replacement in the ordinary course of use due to normal wear.
Helpful Tips & Useful Information:
- Setting Up Your Catfish For Use: Maximum operating temperature is between +5 degrees Celsius (41 degrees Fahrenheit) and +40 degrees Celsius (104 degrees Fahrenheit). Maximum operating depth is 3.5 meters (12 ft.).
Your Catfish is designed for use in 3 different ways to vacuum your pool or spa: (a) Vacuum using the handle and the vacuum head removed. (b) Vacuum using the handle and attached vacuum head, with either wheel or brush attachments depending on pool type. (c) Vacuum using a standard pool accessory pole (not supplied) with the attached vacuum head.
- To Start Your Catfish: Install the Battery Cover making sure to align the indicator arrow on the cover with the lower arrow on the Catfish body.
Twist the Battery Cover clockwise. Although the Catfish's pump motor may start immediately, make sure that the arrows on the Catfish Body and on the Battery Cover are aligned. This will assure that a tight seal has been made and that water will not leak into the Motor Box.
- Attaching a Pool Pole: The handle on your Catfish is designed to accommodate any standard pole. To attach a pole, simply press down on the alignment pins on the pole retaining spring clip. Aligning the holes, slide the pole through the cuff, onto the cleaner and release the clip.
If you have purchased a Catfish Ultra you will find a multi-sectioned pool pole and a pole adapter included in the box. Begin by assembling the pole sections by press-fitting them together. Make sure that the section with the holes for the pole clip is on the end of the pole. Caution: Vacuum Head must be used when using a pole.
Slide the Pool Pole Adapter over the Catfish Handle and push it forward until the Catfish's Pole Clips click into place. Then, slide the assembled Pool Pole over the adapter until you see the adapters pole clips snap into place in the Pool Pole.
- Charging the Battery Pack For the First Time: The Battery Pack must be charged for 12 hours prior to initial use.
Only charge the Catfish with the charger provided with the unit. The charger provided is specifically designed for the Catfish.
- Charging Your Catfish: Turn the cap on the back of your cleaner counterclockwise to expose the charging jack connection. Note: when removing the battery cap, it is normal to hear air escaping. The air inside has simply expanded from being heated by the motor.
Connect the lead from the charger to the charging jack on the Catfish.
Connect the charger to the appropriate electrical outlet.
After charging, leave the battery cap off to allow any moisture to evaporate.
Remember: Replace the Motor Box Cap before using your Catfish. Placing cleaner in water without replacing the Motor Box Cap will void your warranty and damage the unit.
- To Clean the Filter Bag: Unplug the Catfish from the charging outlet before changing the filter or performing any other routine maintenance.
Place the Catfish on its end (remove the vacuum pole, if attached).
Turn the Nose Cap clockwise to unlock and remove the Nose Cap. Remove the filter bag/seal ring by pulling it out of the funnel.
Invert the filter bag/seal ring, shake out the large debris and rinse with a garden hose or in a sink. Note: Do not clean in a washing machine or with detergent.
Re-insert the filter bag when finished. Note: Your reusable filter bag should be replaced if the seal ring is worn or if the bag is torn.